Local Attorney Serving You
As an Indianapolis estate planning and litigation attorney, I bring more than 30 years of experience helping clients with estate planning, probate and business matters. I handle transactional and contract issues with an emphasis on litigation. As most lawyers focus on alternative dispute resolution and settling cases outside of litigation, the art of litigation is lost in many ways. It is rare to find an attorney who has the experience and skill in the courtroom to get you the results you need.
With an emphasis on litigation, I represent clients in estate, probate, business and personal injury matters.
I represent clients in estate planning and litigation matters that include:
- Probate administration: I represent trustees, administrators, executors and other clients fulfilling agency and fiduciary duties. I help with compliance, filing forms, regular accountings, inheritance tax filings and other fiduciary responsibilities as well as trust dispute, will contest and other probate litigation.
- Estate planning: I help clients establish wills, trusts, advance health care directives, powers of attorney and guardianships.
One of the main emphases of my firm is litigation. With the legal focus on settling matters and alternative dispute resolution gaining prominence in recent years, it is rare to find an attorney who brings my level of estate and probate litigation experience.
For any business owner or executive, it is imperative to handle any litigation matters as efficiently and effectively as possible. With more than 30 years of legal experience, I focus on getting the best results for my clients in the courtroom in the most cost-effective manner possible.
I provide contract negotiation, drafting, review and litigation regarding business contracts that include non-compete agreements and buy/sell agreements. I also represent business clients regarding issues that include:
- Shareholder disputes: I represent clients in shareholder disputes involving employment issues, breach of duty, management issues, dissolution, breach of contract, accounting fraud and many other issues.
- Business succession planning: I help clients pass on business leadership roles in a way that helps protect the businesses' integrity and long-term success.
- Insurance bad faith: Disputes are common between policyholders and insurance companies. I represent policyholders who have had their claims wrongfully denied or have been accused of wrongdoing or insurance fraud by their insurance companies.
In addition to my estate, probate and business litigation practices, I represent clients who have suffered serious personal injuries, helping them obtain full and fair compensation for:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Accidents caused by dangerous products
- Accidents caused by dangerous premises
Contact Carmel Business Contracts Attorney ∙ Free Initial Consultations
If you need estate, probate or business litigation or transactional representation, or an attorney to help you obtain the compensation you need for injuries you have suffered, contact me. I offer a free initial consultation, so you can sit down and discuss your case with a lawyer and determine the best course of action going forward. Call 317-663-9684, 877-487-5509 toll free, or contact an estate or business attorney today to schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer.